Information for treatment of personal data
In relation to the provisions of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we hereby communicate the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by the data subject.
The present information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (Privacy Code).
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 the data controller is Hotel Mar Del Plata – Via Andromeda 5 – 34073 Grado (GO) – Italy with the qualification of owner and legal representative.
2. DATA SUBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller processes the personal identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details), communicated by the interested party on conclusion of contracts for services offered by Holder.
3. PURPOSE AND LICENSE OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 lett. b of EU Reg. 2016/679, or for the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party or for the execution of a preliminary contract or pre-contractual agreement, and in particular:
- navigation on the same website;
- possible compilation of data collection form for sending an information request to the data controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the relationships existing with the interested party;
- for administrative-accounting purposes (of an organizational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed);
- to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
Only subject to specific and distinct consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 7 GDPR of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send by e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
- send by e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies).
4. ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF DATA ADDRESSEES
The personal data provided may be disclosed to recipients, named ex art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679, which will process the data as managers and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor, in order to comply with the contracts or related purposes. Precisely, the data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- subjects providing services for the management of the information system and communication networks of Hotel Mar Del Plata (including e-mail);
- studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- commercial information company for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and / or subjects for credit recovery purposes.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
5. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Personal data provided by the data subject will not be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union.
6. PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of personal data of the interested party is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR of EU Reg. 2016/679 and precisely: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
7. DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and instruments aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. UE 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
8. NATURE OF THE CONFERRALITY AND REFUSAL
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 of this information document is necessary to follow up the performance of the contract and use the services offered to the Data Controller. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service or to use the services offered by the Data Processor
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The interested party can assert his rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interested party has the right at any time to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
Where applicable, the interested party also has the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition),
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if the data subject considers that the processing of data concerning him / her violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke the consent given at any time.
In the case of request for data portability by the data subject, the Data Controller will provide personal data concerning him in a common and legible format, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
For contacts and further information:
Hotel Mar Del Plata
Via Andromeda 5 – 34073 Grado (GO) – Italy